Friday, December 25, 2009

My birthday! December 23rd

My birthday this year was such a blast! The night before we went to TGI Fridays. It was so nice spending time with my cousins and family.


On my birthday Tatton took me to my favorite restaurant Pomona Valley Mining Company. Amazing food, view of the city and quiet romantic atmosphere.
After dinner we went to Disneyland to watch the fireworks and see the snow.(the pics are during the show when it snows) It was actually very romantic even with the crowd. Since we went on my birthday I got $72.00 to spend inside the park (we have premium passes so we got extra) It was great! I got some "nightmare before christmas" drumsticks for our rockband. :) All and all a wonderful evening with my husband. Thank you tatt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment